To satisfy everyone, we offer the right price for each user!
The rates are distinguished primarily by type of user, so for people on foot (hikers) and people on mountain bikes. In both cases, the price decreases the more days of pass you buy.
BIKE PASS SITAS
CAROSELLO 3000HIKE PASS SITAS
CAROSELLO 3000BIKE PASS
The standard card is valid for the Sitas Mountain Area as well as the Carosello 3000 Mountain Area, which is its natural extension to the south and with which a series of trails are shared through a single development project. For both bike passes and outdoor passes, the price decreases the more days of pass you buy!
Also, for both the bike pass and the outdoor pass, the basic price is subject to the concessions listed below, which can be used upon presentation of a valid form of identification!
Livigno seasonal opening period: from 13/06/2020 to 27/09/2020
Sitas Mountain Area seasonal opening period: from 13/06/2020 to 20/09/2020 *
* However, Sitas makes its trails available until 27/09/2020 which can be reached through the facilities of the Carosello 3000 Mountain Area and served by their rescue team.
Daily opening hours: 7 days a week from 8:00am to 5:00pm
It is proposed, like last summer, the “Rainy Day Ticket”: on rainy days, if you buy a return ticket, you will be given a meal voucher to spend at the Costaccia restaurant with a minimum purchase of €20. So, whilst you can take advantage of the good weather with a range of outdoor sports, don’t worry: you can spend rainy days delighting your palate and relaxing your mind!
- Baby: for children up to 5 years of age (born after 01/01/2015) access to the lifts is completely free.
- Junior1: children between 6 and 16 years of age (born between 01/01/2004 and 31/12/2014) can enjoy a 30% reduction on the adult rate.
- Senior: over 65s (born before 31/12/1955) can enjoy a 10% reduction on the adult rate;
- Family: Families made up of 3 people (including two adults and one child between 6 and 14 years of age) can enjoy the family rate, under which one child is free for every 2 paying adults; in addition, for family groups made up of 4 or more people, each extra child after the first one – who goes free – can enjoy a 50% discount (as opposed to 30%) on the adult rate.
- Groups: Groups of 10 or more people can request a special rate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before their arrival.
- Pets: your four-legged friends are welcome.
1 The Junior fare differs for the Livigno Bike Pass: from 6 years to 14 years (born from 01.01.2006 until 31.12.2014)
Below, you can download the “PDF of Rates” for a more detailed overview of our offers!
BIKE PASS RATES
HIKE PASS RATES
LIVIGNO BIKE PASS RATES